Santa's Christmas Special on 1940 Benz

Wie gehts ?
Have the foehn, Santa, and Christmas music got you in the Holiday mood ?
Do you want to be like geriatric Juergen ?
Well, now YOU can own a decrepit old Benz from the 1940s !
Be the envy of your old farts home !
Snag and shag all the old hags !
But wait ! There's more !
Schnell! Schnell!
Act fast and we will throw in:
A FREE ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR PLUS A MONTH'S SUPPLY OF DEPENDS ® !!!
www.GeriatricJuergenJunk.com
Get a REAL vehicle:
www.hummer.com
Add pictures here
✖
I have always said, do something about the american educational system! ...sadly, I was part of it!

Add pictures here
✖