1937 and 1940 Parts

I just hauled in a load of used 1937-40 parts. Hoods,headlites engines intake manifols and cylinder heads and lots of sheet metal covers,running boards and hood side panels,brake parts new pistons.rings etc. I know some of these items were needed by some of you on the newsgroup. R.Kapteyn , snipped-for-privacy@mac.com. Put 'Studebaker" in your message header,otherwise it goes to the trash.

Reply to
RBK.

how 'bout a clean 38 dash panel cvr. or a sidemount wing not? Also still need a fan shroud for my K9 Barry

Reply to
Barry

Hey Studebaker George!! There's that dash piece you want for your '38.

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude