W 124 300 TD Turbo lost power

I am the happy owner of a 300 Turbo Diesel from 1991 (w124).
The last 2 month I have had the problem, that when driving normal, and then whant to accelerate nothing happends. If I waite 3-10 seconds the car
beginns to accelrate, or if I lift my foot from the speeder a litle it also beginns to accelerate ??
When it starts to accelrate everthing is fine and no power lost.
All fuel filters has been changed (not the one in the tank).
Sometimes I can drive a week with no problem, and then it starts again ??
At Mercedes they dont know what to do.
Sorry my english is old :-)
Regards from Denmark
Holten
Well try a tune up, when is the last time you put cap, rotor, sparkplugs and coils on that thing? New air filter would be good. If hesitation doesn't stop try checking for vacuum leaks.

Read one more time, it is a Diesel !!!
Regards
Holten

Find and talk to Dave Meimann. He doesn't post oto usenet but will have your answer.
Unplug the cable to overboost protection switchover valve and try again. The valve is located near the glowplug relay. It is a small black box with two hoses and a cable connected.

I would clean your banjo bolt... I would also change all your fuel lines to make sure none of them is swelling internally that restrict fuel flow.