W123 (230/280E - 240D/300D Engine/Chassis/Units Book

Hi all, I found the above in my garage (sold my 240D some time ago) if anyone has a use for this parts catalog please let me know before I chuck it out
cheers
On Jul 16, 8:24am, snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca (Guenter Scholz) wrote:

I've got two W123s, a '79 240D and an '82 300TD. I'll take them if they're still available.