W140 Transmission Question

Greetings,
My 1995 S320 is acting very strange. When I shift into reverse there is a 5-6 second delay before the car starts moving in reverse. When
shifting to drive, it advances immediately. It doesn't seem to make a difference if it's hot or cold and the fluid level is where the manual says it should be.
Any ideas? It can be a problem if you need to make a 3 point turn and there is traffic coming your way!
Thanks Bob
Sounds like your reverse clutch (LB3) is gone. Mitch