Win a Mercedes CLK.

Win a Mercedes CLK in our reverse bid auction,Play NOW your first bid FREE ! How do I Win? it's simple the lowest unique bid wins go to the website below

or text your bid and thats it Your in the driving seat to win a fantastic Mercedes CLK convertible text your bid eg:car 1234x 1.45. CAR68299x and send to 80039

Reply to
Start2win

I bid tuppence ha'penny.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

I bid negative infinity.

.

Dori A Schmetterl> I bid tuppence ha'penny.

Reply to
greek_philosophizer