WTB older mercedes that's reliable, well maintained, similar to 85 300SD model

Hi. You may have read my long-winded message on the 85 300SD model previously.
I live in Lexington, Kentucky and am looking for a reliable, well maintained
mercedes similar to the year I was looking at. I don't know much about these cars but have experience in other cars.
I am going to get the car to run on veggie oil after but would purchase one already converted. www.greasel.com
I am willing to travel for the car, get it shipped, etc.
Let me know what you have.
thanks
Kerry