WTB: Older VW or Audi

WTB: Old-ish VW or Audi in the Southwest. Currently without and having german car withdrawal! Something to tinker with, mod, fix, swear at, etc. Cars I'm looking fo: '85 Coupe GT (my favorite!), Sciroccos, older Jetta GLXs, Audi/Passat/Quantum wagons, etc, heck maybe even a Volvo wagon!

Drop me a line if you've got something, I'm in Tucson, AZ.

- B

Reply to
Alan Talk

Got a Quntum $250 runs great needs auto tranny work tho.. if interested.. i'm in seattle tho.. prob not much help.

-Lee

Reply to
Lee
.
92 Cabriolet for sale. New (last year) top

Just purchased a 2005 Gulf GLS TDI

Located in the Greenville, SC area Just a short (?) drive from Tucson

Reply to
Howard R Garner

Biz

People who sell cars for less then $500 don't spend the money on auto trader.

-Lee

Reply to
Lee