2007 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS - Service/Shop Manual

Hello all,

Does anyone know were I can get a shop manual for the 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander? I asked a few dealers and they said there is no shop manual for the vehicle. Can this be true as the vehicle has been out over a year and a half? Thanks.

Regards,

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Rubbish. How do they expect their mechanics to do the warranty service? Guess work? More likely they just don't want the trouble of ordering one from Mitsubishi. At the very least, there will be an electronic manual available somewhere.

Call Mitsubishi directly to see how or if you can get one. Just be aware that you might get the "only available to dealers" response. If there is one available, expect to pay what Mitsubishi asks. It won't be $20.

I have my (1993/1994) workshop manuals I ordered directly from Chrysler after dealers told me they were not available.

regards Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS