1948 Diamond T 201 Shop Manual? (2024 Update)

Anyone have a shop manual for a 1948 Diamond T? Or know where one could be bought? Any photos of how, exactly the front hubs are attached to the wheel. Any parts interchange data base out there? TIA

Reply to
lasalle1

- According to truckhmanualshub, there are some PDF files of Diamond T trucks workshop, repair and technical manuals that you can download for free. However, I could not find a specific manual for the 1948 Diamond T 201 model.

- You can also check out classic.com that shows the market value and history of the 1948 Diamond T 201 Pickup. It might give you some insights on the features and specifications of the truck.

- If you are looking for photos of the front hubs and the wheel, you can see some examples on davidsclassiccars that has a listing of a restored 1948 Diamond T 201 Pickup for sale. The photos show the exterior and interior of the truck, including the front hubs and the wheel.

- I could not find any parts interchange database for the 1948 Diamond T 201 model

This is a response to the post seen at:

MummyChunk