206 stop light problem

:? Please can somebody help or point me in the right direction? My 206 has a problem where the red flashing ?Stop? light keeps coming on whilst im driving along with the handbrake light. Ive taken in to a peugeot main dealer 3 times now in the last 6 months and each time they keep identifying a different problem, fixing it and charging me only for the problem to persist. I am now at my wits end and dread taking it back for them to come up with another ?bright? idea and charge me for something else that ISNT the actual problem. The first time they said it was the coolant thermsiter, then they said it was a loose door hinge and last week it was a faulty coolant temp sensor and fan resistor!! The problem mainly occurs when the car has been running for at least

20 mins and I am stuck in slow moving/stationery traffic. I would be interested to know if anybody else has experienced this problem or knos a possible solution. Heres hoping! Thankyou
Reply to
littlemate