Baby seat for 406 coupe?

Can anyone tell me whether it is safe/possible to use a (new born type) baby seat (as part of a travel system) with the bucket seats in the back of my

406 coupe?

I've seen some with a base unit that is 16" wide, which would rest on the edges of the seat, leaving a gap underneath. Is that safe?

Any particular types that people have used?

Thanks, Pascal.

Reply to
Pascal Herczog

What you need to do is to invest in better wheels, tyres and suspension for your 406. These, along with tuition from a track day will enable you to drive such a nice car as power and curves intended. Your son/daughter will be perfectly safe at home with his/her loving mother.

A win/win situation! (Or I'll swap you for my 406 estate......)

Artie

Reply to
Arturo Ui

Swapping the car is not really an option! -:)

I surely can't be the only one with this problem?!

Does anyone know if Pug dealers offer a solution? Would some kind of hard insert to flatten the seat base do the trick, or is that not safe?

Pascal

Reply to
Pascal Herczog