2011 Porsche 911 (998) Convertible hits the 'Ring [Spied again]

The next-generation Porsche 911 convertible -- internally called the 998 -- has been making hot laps at the Nurburgring and we have the latest action shots of the 911 soft top. Like its fixed-roof counterpart, we expect the 2011 Porsche

911 convertible to show evolutionary styling updates but receive more significant upgrades underneath. [...] Read More:

----------------------------------- Porsche NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247