2011 5.0 Convertible questions

I am close to buying a 2011 5.0 convertible (manual), and have a few questions for the group:

  1. What is the benefit of cloth or vinyl for the convertible top? I assume cloth is better, but am unsure. I live in Florida, so the car will never be in snow, but will get beat down by the sun.

  1. Are there any after-market mods considered very important that I should consider? Way back in the past people used to talk about subframe connectors and such, so I was curious.

Thanks!

Reply to
Joe Granto

There were no mustang ii convertibles from Ford so I am assuming that is a typo for 1973...

Reply to
Brent

Opt for the Ford Brembo brake upgrade.

You don't need sub-frame connectors with this design. As for aftermarket mods you may want to look at a chip and a cat-back exhaust (Bassani, IMO, being the best).

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp