A small New Year present for Saab lovers...

Hi! Saab Lovers, Here is a very small New Year present for you - Saab wallpapers with

2010 monthly calendar created by myself. This time, newer models are included besides the classic ones. If you visit my Saab Art page regularly, you'll find new "calendar wallpapers" available before the beginning of each month. I hope these artworks will bring you joy & enlighten your desktop everyday & every month! Enjoy!! Your comments are always welcome.

MERRY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!

Download page:

My site:

saabart