2006 Subaru Forester 2.5 X Premium

ITs features are.... Transmission: Manual Exterior: Black Diamond Pearl Interior: Beige Stock Number: VIN: JF1SG65626G700287

more to know on

Anonymous

What the flying f*ck? Is that supposed to sell me a subaru?

Christ, spam is getting worse by the day.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

Yep, I knew there was something too hard sell about Colonial when I was looking for a Forester, last year.

Reply to
Al Fox