2006 Subaru forester x (premium) not getting power to my climate controls !

Hellow everyone, I have a problem with my climate controls not getting any power/or possibly not sending any power.. I've replaced the circular blower motor relay, and every fuse in the car.. I'm currently in search or another relay that could control the controls. But I'm have trouble locating it (If it exists). Any body have any ideas? Or know of a solution? Please help, winters coming and I have no heat or defrost!

Reply to
Matt

Their was a Russian website which I failed to bookmark that had a lot of Subaru detail shop manuals in English. Maybe you can find them.

Reply to
Frank

replying to Frank, Matt wrote: Thanks frank, I'll check it out!

Reply to
Matt

That site may be down as I thought I had bookmarked it. Cursory google look did not show it. I may have mentioned it in this ng years ago. Others will sell them.

Reply to
Frank