Allen SEA startup code 12

Hello all:

I have an Allen Smart Engine Analyzer model 62-130, upon startup the "Fuel System" light remains lit and "Reference code 12" appears on the screen. I clear the code by pressing the remote button, and everything seems to work. Any ideas?

Also, is there anywhere I can get reference materials for this machine (schematics, plumbing diagrams, etc.)? The operator's manuals aren't much help for diagnosing and repairing problems.

Thanks,

Reply to
Bob Courtemanche