Blower Motor Not Coming On

Hello, my blower motor isn't working. The A/C and heat are activating however the blower motor won't power on no matter what selection I make on the controls. I have jumped power to the blower motor and verified it's good, I also pulled the blower motor resistor (Control, Blower Motor P/N 87165-22040) But I'm not sure how to test this, Lexus wants $230.00 for this piece. I'm not sure if this part is bad or if this is multiplex related. My car is a 2001 Lexus GS300

Reply to
adamgamz

If you put 12v to the blower and it works then it's most likely your resistor, or the fan switch.

also check your fuses.

Reply to
m6onz5a

If the resistor is just a resistor pack and not a semi-conductor circuit, then you should be able to test it with your ohmmeter. It could also be the switch, fuse, circuit breaker, or relay.

Reply to
Paul