Tires for Toyota Camry V6 - Need Practical Recommendations

I need to replace my 1995 V6 Camry's BF Goodrich Comp T/A tires and am looking for recommendations from other experienced Camry drivers. I wasn't very impressed with the wet or snow traction of the Comp T/A tires, thus won't buy them again. I live in snow country - Wisconsin

- and am a spirited driver on both highway and street. We have absolutely lousy roads with lots of stones, gravel, tar lines and potholes - therefore I need good handling but don't want noisy tires.

According to the Tirerack website the Traction T/A, Potenza RE950 and Yokohama Avid H/V 4 are all possibilities. However, nothing comes through as a strong or clear recommendation for a V6 Camry.

I'd really appreciate opinions and recommendations of other Camry drivers. Thanks for your input!!

Reply to
Quizzical Connie