Tundra door seal protectors

Anyone have these?

Do they look good? how do they go around the hook at the bottom of the access door?

Thanks Greg

Reply to
Greg

Mine came as a 2-piece set. It was supposed to be included with the TRD package, but the dealer forgot to install them during dealer prep (along with quite a few other things).

They look nice. I would suspect that the rear strip attaches behind the door catch. The one on the front in the photo above looks to be quite a bit longer than mine... this may not be a factory part.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

Yeah, what Rick said. I paid $20+tax for a 2 piece set and was gonna spring for another just to try to rig something for the SR* doors. bill g

  • stupid rear

Rich Lockyer wrote:

-- "There are three truths: the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." John Allen Muhammad

Reply to
bill g