cill/sill door protectors???

am wondering about door cill/sill protectors - have seen some on E-Bay? Are they worth it? I gather that they stick on BluePeter style. Any recommendations for my 2 door car please?

Reply to
Gan Dulf

Use simple clear vinyl graphics cut to shape?

Reply to
Burgerman

The best ones are the ones that have the words RIPSPEED, MOTORSPORT or LIMITED EDITION embossed in them.

Reply to
Mark W

No, the best ones say Porsche or Ferrari, or Mercedes and are tailor made for Vauxhall Novas.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

What are they for exactly? Prevent rust?

Reply to
T.