hey all

just checking in... wanted to say hi to all of you (most of whic I don't recognize)... I have internet access at home again, so I might stop in now and then.

Hope you all are doing well!

Lauren

Reply to
VWGirl

Hey Lauren, how the new house?

Sneaks

68 T1 - Ocho
Reply to
Sneaks

Heyyyyy

Welcome back Lauren!

I was hoping you'd get homesick :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hi Lauren

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Hi Lauren:

Good to see you cheking in. Hope everything is going well with the new house. :o)

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

Reply to
VWGirl

Like you missed me!

I know you are homesick [for FL] I'll see you in september ;-)

Reply to
VWGirl

Everything is going great... but if anyone wants to donate some money to speed up the process, I'll give you my paypal info ;-) :-D

Things would go a LOT faster if I could just make some more money :-/ home renovations are $$$$

Reply to
VWGirl

hehehe

You bet