01 V70T power brake unit

I have a vacuum leak at the rear of the power brake booster after I brake and let my foot off the pedal. Usually a slight depression of the pedle and a slow release will stop the leak until the next braking. Any adjustments or fixes? How dificult is it to replace the power brake booster? Thanks for the help John

Reply to
John

Very common on the S80, new V70 and S60. A new booster is required.

Reply to
Mike F

Reply to
John

I've never done one, but if you look at where it's located, lot's of other stuff needs to be removed to get it out. You do not, however need to disconnect any brake lines from the ABS unit or master cylinder, they'll move out of the way.

Reply to
Mike F