5.7 hesitation ??

'97 5.7 k3500 with 81k on the motor. In the last few weeks it has slowly grown to have a hesitation, slight lack of power when accelerating. Almost a bit jerkey like it was mis-firing. This would be true while in park and reving the motor too.

I had the fuel injectors and pump replaced new about 12 months ago. Spark plugs, wires and cap too. Exhaust doesn't smell bad. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

-scott

Reply to
scott

I'd get the computer read for error codes, but it sounds a little like a bad oxygen sensor.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo