'88-'89 Suburban Service Manuals?

OK so we did away with car payments bought, both '88 & '89 Suburban yesterday :) Do I need both factory service manuals or can I get away with one years worth? TIA, ~Konrad

Reply to
Braaivleis

same truck different year. The wiring diagrams may be a little different but not enough that it will warrant you spending the bucks for another set. Just take care of them they are only glue bound and fall apart very fast.

good luck, mark

Reply to
rock_doctor