97' burb hesitation

I have a 97 k1500 suburban 5.7 with 160000km on it that recently started hesitating when cruising or under light load. It idles fine and seems to be ok under full throttle. Fuel filter has been replaced as has pcv, egr cleaned (wasn't sticking). New plugs, wires, rotor, cap installed Decemberish. The check engine light is not on, but the mechanic pulled off p0141, p0161 (O2 sensors) and p0300 (random misfire) as stored codes. Mechanic says fuel pressure is at 55psi idle and goes up to 60 under full throttle and that the transmission is fine. I've also run some injector cleaner through the system with little improvement. Help me please! Bob

Reply to
Robert Francis

possibly catalytic converter on it's way out

Reply to
dave