AC comes on with vent on 83 chevy and EFI on older truck??

Hey all,

sorry to bundle, but i have an 83 Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 and whenever i turn on the vent, it engages my air compressor. It's not always done this, so what can i do to fix it? will it need a new face or whatever to go over the radio or what else could it be? Also, i recently (6 months ago) had a new motor put in it (well, new to me, it's a 94 model block i think) anyway, it's carburated, but i want to put TBI on it, is there any way? what all do I need from a truck with EFI to convert it? can i use one of the edlebrock systems i've seen even though it's a 94 block? Thank yall for your help

TB

Reply to
Trailblazer

TB,

1) Need a new climate control module 2) Yes, the Eddy systems will work just fine.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"