Blazer Transfer case problems

Hi, I have an 01 Blazer that I can't get into 4W Hi(push button)4W Lo works fine only after putting xfer case in neutral...Attempted to put in neutral to adjust switch as stated in owners manual for 4W Hi, but this has not worked...Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Paul

I had the same problem. They tried replacing the switch first, found out it's the motor in the transfer case. Over $450 to get it fixed. :(

Dala

Paul wrote:

Reply to
Dala