02 S-10 Tailgate FS

This is a custom airbrushed tailgate coming off of my S-10. It was done over a factory Pewter color and it looks great. it features 2 dragons and a woman. I will be happy to send pics to any one who may be interested, it is listed on EBAY for 700 with no bids if there are no bids I will pull it and sell it for $500. Thanks Mike I live in MA if your local we could also work out a trade for a new gate or swap.

Reply to
MIKE