FS; 2000 4X4 silverado aluminun rims in Maine

Hi group, I have a set of 2000 chevy silverado 4x4 aluminum rims for sale. I am located in southern maine and can meet in Nh, Me, or Ma. 300.00 firm includes lugnuts and center caps. these are in close to perfect condition. 6 lug bolt pattern Brian

Reply to
BriMc

Any way to post a pic of the rims?? I would like to see them.

Reply to
wolvomite