FS: 2003 Ford expedition Body Panels NEW OEM

2003 Expedition Eddie Bauer body panels, Brand new OEM Ford parts. These are brand new parts, primed and ready to use, I just don't have the boxes so I can't return them.

Brand New Right Front Door Shell

L frt door shell

L and R rear door shells

R and L cowl/dash upper hinge pillars

roof header panel

L and R door opening frames

If you need any of these just let me know and we figure a price.

email me at snipped-for-privacy@sasktel.net or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
James and Jenn

What are the chances of someone needing 2003 Ford body panels checking in a Chevy Truck forum for them?

Reply to
Advocate

they need it towed..

Reply to