is there that big a difference braking between the different OE brake setups on 90 model Z71?

Hey all

sorry to bother yall, but i was looking through the LMC catalog yesterday and it shows like 4 different sets of brakes on my year model Z71, i have just the plain ol' brakes, but there was like a heavy duty chassis option and two different GVW rating brake systems too..is there really that big a difference between all of them? I mean, mine stops me well enough, i just didn't know if it was that huge a difference and 2nd, if they're that much better, can you install the different brake systems on a truck like mine, with just the plain brakes?

thanks yall

TB

Reply to
Trailblazer