New Dash ~ Old Truck

Hey all... was just curious if anyone has attempted transplanting a late-model (ie: 2001) dash into an older (pre-'91) truck.

I've got an '86 K5 Blazer that's my current project vehicle and I'd like to put the newer dash in there.

I'm not concerned with the electronics, that won't be an issue. I'm more concerned with the physical mounting.

Anyone know of any mounting issues I'd run into while doing this swap?

Regards,

-- Jon R. Pickens / email: jonrpick-at-yahoo-dot-com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'll be in my basement room, With a needle and a spoon... and another girl, will taken my pain away...

-Jagger/Richards

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens