Re: 76-43-01A SEP 98 Drivetrain - Slow Or No Engagement of Front

Where can I get the wiring diagrams? I've found the text everywhere but no diagrams. I have a 94 K1500 6.5 TD and just need to know where to splice the wire. Where is CKT 50 (BRN) between connector C152 and P101???

Thanks.

Reply to
Noah98

it's the brown wire that comes out of the connector on the top of the transfer case.

hth, Bret btw.. you'll love the updated actuator... it's awesome

Reply to
Bret Chase

THANKS! I see it. Do I splice in back at the connector on top of the transfer case or is there a more accessable location?

Thanks again.

Reply to
Noah98

if you're using the retrofit harness, you've only got enough length to connect to the brown wire at the transfer case. I'm sure you could break the harness and follow the wire to a drier location if you wanted to, but I've had mine connected at the xfer case for almost 3 years now w/ no probs.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

I know this is like over ten years old this thread, but I had the updated e lectronic actuator on my truck. I searched for the problem as to why it wo uldn't work, and sure enough, the previous owner must have had done the spl ice weak as it had come off. Fixed my issue, and saved me from re wiring t he entire thing. :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone, y'all saves me money.

Reply to
cquick360