Re: 99 suburban alternator?

thats the voltage output,not the amps. old john

Mine is putting out 10 amps are around that when it should be around 14. My > question is what are your thoughs on autozone,advance brands verses napa and > gmc oem alternators? > > A friend said to stay away from autozone and advance unless I just like to > keep replaceing them > > >
Reply to
ajeeperman