Re: Hey, Corporate America! Show Taxpayers Some Appreciation!

Unless Nader can "fix on" my Silverado, he can kiss me bum... thanks to Nader, we got shafted with this NeoCon/NWO Bu$h/Che$ey globalism, and are likely to get s**te on again now that Mr. Nader has decided to grace us with another presidential bid.......... So _please_ take these posts to political groups, I need _some place_ a person can come to, and forget just how well paved with good intentions, the road to hell is!

Reply to
GC