In appreciation from a lurker and occasional poster.

I post my sincere appreciation for the advice and assistance, occasionally to myself but often to others, that has enabled me to fault-find and cure my 1998 2.0L DTH Vectra Estate when it would have otherwise cost me loads of cash.

It has stretched my elderly skills to their limits and beyond but the gaps have been filled in by information from this N/Group and enabled another good year from this vehicle.

Season's good wishes all round.

Tony.

Reply to
Tony

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Tony saying something like:

Alright, own up. Who was helpful?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Yup. He must be dealt with.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Also sprach Grimly Curmudgeon :-

Tough on help, tough on the causes of help.

Reply to
Guy King