Replacement inner door panels for K1500 standard cab?

Can anyone recommend a source for inner door panels for my 93 K1500 standard cab? JC Whitney doesn't have them and I've struck out looking via online search engines.

Even though I have a "Silverado", I couldn't care less about the stupid carpeting on the door panels. I'd be completely happy with some plain plastic panels, but I do have power locks and windows that I'd have to match up for the controls.

Thanks,

-Derek

Reply to
Derek Schwartz

go to the dealer..... they've got to keep parts for 10 years after a model is out.... it's 2003 (10 years from '93) and the interiors of the C/K's didn't get radically changed until '95 or '96.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Derek=A0Schwartz) had his google button removed from his keyboard so his wife couldn't find inappropriate sites......wo he had to ask fer help with this....

Can anyone recommend a source for inner door panels for my 93 K1500 standard cab? JC Whitney doesn't have them and I've struck out looking via online search engines. Even though I have a "Silverado", I couldn't care less about the stupid carpeting on the door panels. I'd be completely happy with some plain plastic panels, but I do have power locks and windows that I'd have to match up for the controls.

Thanks,

-Derek

=3D=3D =3D=3D

have fun......

Pickup Truck & SUV Replacement Interior, Tanks, Body Bushings, and More! Address:

Changed:4:15 PMon Tuesday, July 1, 2003

marsh monster ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster