so I replaced the crankshaft sensor, the timing chain, and put in a new distributor. Now the friggin check engine light is on and it says crank sensor which is not the direct problem, truck rins fine but resetting the check engine light repeatedley brings

so I replaced the crankshaft sensor, the timing chain, and put in a new distributor. Now the friggin check engine light is on and it says
crank sensor which is not the direct problem, truck rins fine but resetting the check engine light repeatedley brings the light on again in a few minutes with crank sensor...a little pissed off