Steering Box

I am looking for a MANUAL Steering box for a 1978 4x4 Chevy pickup. It has Power sterring, but we need a Manual box. We use the Truck for Mud Bogging only.

Reply to
Joseph Scinta

I would imagine any autoparts store could get one for you. You can also get one (rebuilt) from LMCtruck.com for 269.95 (don't know if this price includes the $70 core) which imho is a little high. I just paid 149.00 for an rebuilt power steering box from national auto. LMC also has the gears you could rebuild the one you have if the case is not damaged. They have all of the bushings, gears and seals.

Good luck, mark

Reply to
r_d