switch and wiring for off-road lights

I just installed a brush guard on my 03 silverado and my next accessory will be a set if 165 watt KC daylighters. I don't want some ugly cheap looking switch mounted on the dash. Does GM make a switch cluster for off road lights so it'll look like a clean factory installation? Also what is the best way to wire it up? I noticed in the owners manual there is a 30 amp fuse under the hood that says off road lights. Is it pre-wired or something?

Reply to
Goff/Williams