thanks for everything

Hey y'all,

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the info I just aquired a '90 s-10 2wd that needs the front end rebuilt (guy went deer hunting and forgot his gun) and Ill probably drive the '88 till the crank falls out (215,000 miles and still going strong on a 2.8) while redoing the 90. You guys have given me a wealth of info and Ill definatly keep reading the posts..

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin S. Weaver