thanks to everyone

I just found this group a few days ago and have already gotten some good answers to questions. I would just like to thank anyone who has taken the time to answer my questions.

Does anyone know of a good website for new motors for my Cherokee, and also if its possible to replace the 2.5 in my 86 Cherokee with a 4.0 without having to do any drastic modifications??

Reply to
Dave Heinrich

Hi,

That swap is not worth it. Better off buying one that already has the 4.0.

Steve

Dave He>

Reply to
Steve

The, older than 87 I think it is, Cherokee can only fit the 4 banger or a V6. There isn't room for the inline 6. They changed the firewall big time to make the room.

Mike

Dave He>

Reply to
Mike Romain