Things have Changed cense we were kids!
1. A Computer was something on TV from a science fiction show.
2. A Window was something you hated to clean or just looked out of.
3. Ram was the Dad of a goat.
4. Meg was the name of a girl at school.
5. Gig was a job for the night.
6. An application was for employment.
7. A Program was a TV show.
8. A Cursor used profanity.
9. A Keyboard was a piano.
10. Memory was something you lost with age or from a hit on the head.
11. A CD was a bank account you only cashed in when trouble hit.
12. If you had a 3 ½" floppy, you hoped nobody found out.
13. Compress was something you did to the garbage.
14. If you Unzipped anything in public, you wound up in jail.
15. Log On was adding more wood to the fire.
16. A Hard Drive was pushing it to the next stop on a long trip.
17. A Mouse pad was some place a mouse would lived.
18. A Back-Up happened to your toilet.
19. Cut and Paste you did with a knife and glue.
20. A Web was a spider's home.
21. A Virus meant you had the flue.
22. A Crash meant your car insurance was going to go up.
23. A Note-Pad lay on the table by the phone.
24. Re-Boot meant you were getting your boots resoled.
25. Mega Bytes meant something really sucked.
26. A Screen was something on your doors and windows.
27. A Tower was something that held a water supply.
Can you add a few?