Tow Mirrors

I have a 2002 1500HD Silverado Crew Cab. I tow a 19ft boat and backing with the standard passenger mirror is not acceptable. The concave mirror shrinks everything down to the point that getting the boat into a small garage is nearly impossible. What are some good options for adding to or replacing this mirror with something that shows the area a little more real to life? Thanks, Craig

Reply to
Craig

Here's a link to the mirrors I use on my '02 2500HD while towing a 32' fifth-wheel. They are stable, slide on easily, give good view:

The passenger side takes a bit of getting used to, but for the boat length you should not take long. The 32' requires the mirror be kicked out a bit more obviously and the view is different.

Good luck, Kevin

Reply to
Kevin