Who`s blowing my horn???

I could sure use some help if anyone has had a simular problem like the one I`am having. At 3.00am my horn started blowing and would only stop if I opened the doors or disconnected the battery..The horn relay is buzzing really loud, even after installing a new relay..I began pulling the fuses. When I pulled the courtesy lights fuse the horn relay did stop buzzing..but now I have no lights..I do not have a burglar alarm..Any advice would be welcome... my truck is a 1994 S10 pickup w/ABS TIA

Reply to
tsemi