Will Factory Aluminum 15" wheels from a 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy Fit a 1991 Blazer 4wd

Will Factory Aluminum 15" wheels from a 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy Fit a 1991 Blazer 4wd I getting 4 wheels from 1992 2wd Gmc Jimmy and 4- 235/75/15 All-terrains already mounted and balanced in about a week . I love not to have them remounted for the Blazer aluminum 15" wheels

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter

I think they will bolt on....BUT , the offset (back spacing) is wrong.....once bolted on ,they will look like they are sticking out too far from the wheel wells.

This may also cause them to rub if you hit a hard bump or hard turn(tight) and a bump.

I had done this on my 83 GMC S-15 4X4 (T-15) years ago. (was only temporally used that way)

Stan

Reply to
BAD 4 GOOD

thanks I will look out for that .

Reply to
Richard Brandstetter

I think not as there are bigger issues here. The 91 Blazer has a live solid front axle with a big bearing hub that goes through wheel and the 92 does not as it has IFS and a flat wheel hub in front. It should bolt to rear axle but not likely to front axle.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Reply to