Nav System Database Update

My 2005 TL nav system Database disk is getting a little long in the tooth, given all the road changes in the Washington/Baltimore area since I purchased the car.

Anybody got any advice on how current the latest edition is (updated through date?) When do they issue the new editions during the year?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Christiansen

They don't update them very often. Dealers sell them for around $180. I've never been very tempted at that price...

Reply to
Larry in AZ