94 Audi 80 Over-revving

Hi,

I have a problem with a 94 Audi 80 in that she keeps over-revving. I have already had the fuel relay changed as she died on me and wouldn't start, then the fuel pump went. Have fixed/replaced both and she's running, but she is still running at up to 2000rpm when idle at times!! Any thoughts??

Cheers, Cees

Reply to
Cees

is it the ABK engine? sometimes the throthle body needs to be reset after a battery replacement or power loss to the ecu,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s